The Canby Police Department provides ink fingerprinting services by appointment only during the following times:
NOTE: New Hours:
|Wednesdays - Noon to 4:00 p.m. & Thursdays 9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
Cost: First inked card is $20.00, each additional card is $10.00. We accept cash, check (with appropriate ID) or credit card.
- Walk-ins will be taken on those days based upon staff availability which may be limited.
- Person being fingerprinted must present valid photo identification.
- Fingerprint cards are available if you need them.
- Fingerprinting is provided by experienced law enforcement technicians
- If prints are rejected we will re-do the print cards at no charge.
- We do not maintain copies of your fingerprints.
For a list of other Fingerprint Resources, click here
For more information contact:
Canby Police Department
1175 NW 3rd Avenue
Canby, OR 97013
Business Office: (503) 266-1104
Non-emergency Dispatch 24/7: (503) 655-8211