The Canby Police Department provides ink fingerprinting services by appointment only on
Wednesdays - Noon to 4:00 p.m.
For a list of other agencies and businesses providing this service, click here.
- Person being fingerprinted must present valid photo identification.
- Fingerprint cards are available if you need them.
- Fingerprinting is provided by experienced law enforcement technician
- If prints are rejected we will re-do the print cards at no charge.
- We do not maintain copies of your fingerprints.
Cost: First inked card is $20.00, each additional card is $10.00. We accept cash, check (with appropriate ID) or credit card.
To schedule an appointment, call or e-mail:
Kari Inness, Property and Evidence Officer